Scott Boras is one of the most beloved and hated agents in the sports agent industry. He has personally taken professional baseball contracts to new heights and will forever be remembered as the man who landed Alex Rodriguez a $250 million contract. He also represents other top players such as Adrian Beltre, Carlos Beltran, and Ivan Rodriguez.
Welcome to the Sports Agent Directory
Our web site is an online sports agent directory that contains over 3500 Certified Sports Agents from 10 Sports Leagues. Our directory includes the contact information for each sports agent including their name, address, phone, fax, web site and email.
We have been producing our professional sports agent directory since 1997 and it is the most accurate and up-to-date directory of its kind anywhere online or in print.
Each sports agent listing in our directory includes:
- Sports Agency Name
- Phone/Fax Number
- Web Site (where available)
- Email (where available)
Our directory includes certified sports agents from the following leagues:
- MLB - NBA - NFL/CFL - NHL
- PGA / LPGA
- USA Track & Field
Why Certified Sports Agents?
With the tremendous increase in professional sports salaries, it is imperative that sports agents maintain the highest level of honesty, integrity, and professionalism. That is why our directory contains only certified sports agents. These agents are refutable, known within the industry, and they are certified with the major sports leagues including the MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL.
TIP: While other websites claim to list large numbers of professional sports agents, these are often NOT certified sports agents. These sites often allow non-verified individuals to register as a sports agent without having any legitimate qualifications or experience.
Our directory contains only Certified and Registered Sports Agents, GUARANTEED!
Why Contact Sports Agents?
If you are an athlete looking for team tryouts, a certified sports agent has the contacts you need to get you in the door. If want to market products or services to professional athletes and sports executives, you must contact their sports agent. Our directory provides you with the reliable, up-to-date contact information you need for over 3500 certified sports agents.
Today's sports agent not only represents professional athletes, they also represent coaches, broadcasters, general managers, team owners and other sports executives.
As sports industry salaries have skyrocketed, today's professional athletes and executives require more personalized services from a wide variety of professionals such as Financial Advisors, Insurance Agents, Marketing Executives, Real-estate Brokers, Trainers & Nutritionists, and many others.
Who Should Join Our Directory?
- Financial Advisors - Provide investment and retirement planning services to professional sports athletes and executives from the MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL and more.
- Insurance Agents - Offer additional insurance products not covered by professional athlete contracts.
- Marketing Executives - Obtain popular athletes, coaches, broadcasters and executives from all sports to endorse your products and services.
- Real Estate Brokers - Athletes are drafted, traded, and released by sports teams every week all year round. Assist them in relocating and purchasing homes.
- Charities - Locate current and retired sports celebrities to sponsor events and make personal appearances.
- Sports Agents - Network with other certified sports agents to expand your contacts and build new business relationships.
- Prospective Athletes - Find a certified sports agent to represent you and help you find team tryouts and build your sports career.
- Employment Seekers - Contact agents from the MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL and more about employment and internship opportunities